1. Privacy Rights/ Surveillance (Info)
2. Asset Forfeiture/ ALPR (Info)
3. Police Militarization (Info)
5. 2nd Amendment Preservation (Info)
6. Healthcare Mandates (Info)
7. End The Fed/ Sound Money (Info)
8. Hemp Freedom (Info)
9. Marijuana Sanctuary States (Info)
10. Smart Meter Opt Out/ 5G Wireless (Info)
1. Offnow Handbook (Here)
2. Nullification Organizers Toolkit (Here)
We recommend focusing on 1-3 bills and getting the model legislation into the hands of your state and local legislators.
Reach out to other legislators who are favorable to the issue. Calls are more effective than emails. Firmly ask them to introduce in the current legislative session.
Contact your legislators January 1st and ask for a meeting. We can help you prepare. If the legislators require information you cannot provide, contact us and we will follow up with them.
Find your local legislators on the county board through the county website.
IL Legislation (Here)
Favorable Legislators (Here)
Electronic Data Privacy Act (Here)
4th Amendment Protection Act (Here)
Stingray Spying (Here)
Automatic License Plate Readers-ALPR (Here)
Stop Federal Police Militarization
2nd Amendment Preservation Act
Human Dignity Protection Act (Here)
Healthcare Mandates (ACA Bill)
Constitutional Tender Act (Here)
Hemp Freedom Act
The Peace Act-Marijuana (Here)
Smart Meter Opt Out
Anti Geoengineering Legislation (Here)